Second Opinion Radiology
Accurate Imaging Diagnostics offers our patients the opportunity to review CT or MRI by one of our radiologists. We feel this is an essential service since it allows you peace of mind in knowing that you have received the correct diagnosis. Remember that even the most competent physicians can make mistakes. A second set of eyes will reduce the possibility of error.
Why should you get a second opinion?
- Reduces the risk of an incorrect diagnosis
- Could provide you with additional information
- Could answer unexplained questions
- Could avoid unnecessary treatment
- Significantly decreases the risk of human error
- Increases your peace of mind that you have the correct diagnosis and appropriate treatment
TAKE THE FIRST STEP:
If you are a patient of Wilderman Medical Clinic or Accurate Imaging Diagnostics:
- Please bring your images (CD or film) with you to your next appointment.
If you are not a patient of Wilderman Medical Clinic or Accurate Imaging Diagnostics:
- The first thing you should do is visit your family doctor for a referral to our clinic to see our radiologist.
- If you are unable to get a referral for whatever reason, please contact Wilderman Medical Clinic or Accurate Imaging Diagnostics and we will facilitate a referral for you.
A second opinion will not cost you anything since it is covered by OHIP