COVID-19 TESTING SERVICES
Accurate Imaging Diagnostics is excited to announce that COVID-19 testing services are now being offered at our partner clinic, the Wilderman Medical Clinic, in Thornhill, ON!
The clinic is located at:
8054 Yonge Street, Thornhill, ON L4J 1W3
Please call to book an appointment at: (905) 886 1212
If you require a COVID-19 test for school, work, or travel, or simply for peace of mind, the Wilderman Medical Clinic is now providing affordable, safe, and fast testing.
The following two tests for COVID-19 are currently available:
- COVID-19 Ag Rapid Test (rapid antigen test)
* Fast results — Within approximately 30 minutes of taking your test
* Accurate — 91.4% sensitivity (i.e., how many COVID-19 positive individuals does it correctly identify as positive); 99.8% specificity (i.e., how many COVID-19 negative individuals does it correctly confirm as negative)
- NAAT Test (Nucleic acid amplification test)
* Fast results — Typically within 30 minutes of taking the test
* Accurate — This type of testing is highly sensitive and reliable
Am I eligible for this test?
You need to meet the following criteria:
- You have an upcoming international flight
- You are asymptomatic (meaning you do not have any symptoms of COVID-19)
- You have not been in contact with someone who is known to have COVID-19 within the past 14 days
- You have not traveled outside of Canada within the last 14 days
- You have not been advised to get tested for COVID-19 due to possible exposure
|Rapid Antigen Test||NAAT Test|
|Timeframe for results*||Approximately 60 minutes after completing the test||Approximately 15-30 minutes after completing|
|Cost||$40.00 + tax||$150.00 + tax|
|Accuracy||91.4% sensitivity; 99.8% specificity||Highly sensitive (even more so than the Antigen test) and unlikely to give a false-negative result|
NOTE: You must not have symptoms of COVID-19 and have not come into contact with someone with COVID-19 in the past 14 days to be eligible to take either test!
*Timeframe is an estimate*
What should I bring for my test and how do I prepare?
For more information on how to prepare for your appointment, what to bring, and how you can receive results, please visit https://drwilderman.com/covid-19-testing.
How do I book and pay for a COVID-19 test?
Your testing appointment can be booked over the phone; please call 905-886-1212 to book. Payment can be completed at the time of your appointment.