Second Opinion Radiology
Accurate Imaging Diagnostics offers our patients the opportunity to review CT or MRI by one of our radiologists. We believe this is an essential service since it allows you peace of mind in knowing that you have received the correct diagnosis.
Why should you get a second opinion?
- Could provide you with additional information
- Could answer unexplained questions
- Significantly decreases the risk of human error
- Increases your peace of mind that you have the correct diagnosis and appropriate treatment
In order to receive the Second Opinion CT/MRI report from one of our radiologist, please, take the following steps:
- Please bring your images on CD to the Accurate Imaging Diagnostics during the regular office hours.
- If CT/MRI examination was performed in Canada – please provide us with the original report. In case the procedure was done abroad – please include the original report in English (if available).
- Please provide us with the official requisition form completed by the medical doctor requesting this diagnostics imaging service.
- Allow us up to 2 weeks to prepare the report. When the report is ready, it will be sent directly to your doctor. Please, contact your doctor to access the report.
A second opinion will not cost you anything since it is covered by OHIP